Welcome

Welcome to the STELlar Teacher-to-Teacher blog where teachers collaborate and communicate to enrich teaching and learning! Your comments, questions, and ideas are welcome here!



Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hello 4th Grade

Way to go 4th grade...testing is nearly finished, whew! What do you like about Notebook 10 & SMART Boards and what questions do you have? Be sure to check out the websites posted on this blog. If you'll email me your Notebook 10 lesson I'll post it here to share with everyone!
Cheri

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know of some grant opportunities that we could write for to get a set of Senteo remotes.

Anonymous said...

I've also heard of some sort of grant that donates I-pods to schools that has stories for listening loaded onto them...might be fun to look into :) Jess

Anonymous said...

I am happy to be on this blog!

Anonymous said...

Neat - thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Verizon has some technology grants.
~ Melissa

Anonymous said...

Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Hey gang, I don't know about you guys, but I'm so happy testing is over! It's nice to actually get to do all the fun activities we haven't gotten to do over the last month or so! Hope everybody has a wonderful weekend! :)Jess